Budget Service Apartments in Mumbai
Lowest Rent Promise
We at Rockstar Service Apartments, are a dedicated team of investors committed to providing a delightful stay to our guests in our Service Apartments in Mumbai at the lowest rent, without the involvement of any middlemen.
Unlike our competitors, who deal in acquired properties, we offer you an Entire apartment at a tariff lower than what other companies charge for a single room. We do not provide rooms like hotels, we WELCOME YOU HOME. Our apartments are beautifully furnished with a fully functional kitchen which will give you the feeling of ‘Home Sweet Home’.
Our service apartments in Mumbai are approved by Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC). Hence, they are absolutely safe for families, tourists, students, and business travelers.
Rockstar Service Apartments are located in prime western suburbs of Mumbai such as Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, and Kandivali. Our Service apartments in Mumbai are easily accessible from any part of the city and are well connected to business centers, shopping malls, restaurants, and tourist attractions.
Our Budget Service Apartments in Mumbai have been created with a distinctive
concept and style.
This service apartment in Goregaon, Mumbai makes you step into a whole new world of Ecstasy. Feel on top of the world as you watch a million sparks light up on the horizon in the evening. Watching the sun rise from the apartment will make you feel as if the world is blooming for a new day. Your stay in this apartment will take your soul on a ride of excitement and blissfulness.
This service apartment in Goregaon, Mumbai has a mystical feel to it. Enjoy your moments as you dive into the pool of peace amid the mystical environment watching the clouds melt onto the lofty mountains.
The feel in this service apartment in Goregaon, Mumbai is serene, reinforcing the core of goodness of peaceful life. The calmness of the atmosphere, watching the sun kissed morning and the star gazed nights from the cascading windows will relax you in ways beyond imagination.
Stay in this service apartment in Malad, Mumbai feels like CHRISTMAS DREAM …..that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. It may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance — A day in which we experience real spirit of joy at heart.
Artfully inspired from the rich heritage of India, this service apartment in Malad , Mumbai has a Magical touch of Indian culture and traditions. It gives our guests an unforgettable experience of ethnic style of India.
Named Aladdin apartment for it’s fairy tale charm that is mesmerizing. The Aladdin fairytale showcases infinite strength and wealth that comes from within. Belief in yourself is your best possession. Your stay in Aladdin apartment will take you on a delightful magic carpet ride. Embark on this journey of enchantment as you step into a whole new world of magic, dreams and ecstasy. This service apartment in Malad reconnects our soul with the child in us, refreshing our faith in the innocence and beauty of life.
Believe in Angels. They make dreams come true. From ancient times the rose speaks of LOVE silently in a language known only to the heart. The rose whispers passion and dedication. This classic service apartment in Malad has a blend of Angels, roses and colors, depicts power of angels, divine love, and purity of heart filled with love, positivity and prayers.
Featuring premium amenities and a tranquil setting, this service apartment in Andheri, Mumbai is uniquely designed to be both smart and luxurious. All guest rooms offer inspiring touches of elegance and sophistication.
Paradise apartment is a heavenly abode. This service apartment in Kandivali, Mumbai is simply a space of paradisiacal interiors. The perfect combination of colors, horses, and angels will take you on another level of joy and peace. Positivity and delight flow through the walls of this apartment. Located on a higher floor, Paradise apartment offers a panoramic view of the western suburbs. It is an ideal apartment for large families who wish to stay together and experience the wonders of Mumbai.
Rockstar Service Apartments in Mumbai
WHY ARE SERVICE APARTMENTS IN MUMBAI BETTER THAN HOTELS FOR PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESS EXECUTIVES?
SERVICE APARTMENTS in Mumbai
HOTELS for the corporate world
The Service Apartments in Mumbai industry has been steadily growing in recent years.
Service Apartments in Mumbai are rapidly becoming a popular choice for leisure and business travelers. If you’re looking for a place to live rather than just sleep, Service Apartments in Mumbai are the ideal accommodation solution.
Despite its ever-growing popularity, to the detriment of the hotel industry, Service Apartments in Mumbai are still a novel idea for some guests. To simplify what I’m talking about here is a basic definition – a service apartment is a type of furnished apartment available for short-term or long-term stays, which provides amenities for daily use. Sounds very similar to a hotel? Well, the differences are vast, the main of which is the sense of freedom, privacy, space, price, length of stay, and amenities.
Service by name, service by nature… and most Service Apartments in Mumbai provide 24-hour check-in check-out facility which reduces the 12 o’clock check-out pressure on the guest and makes life comfortable. Service Apartments in Mumbai have a 24-hour policy which makes one day from the time of check-in. This policy is not only money-saving for the guest but also relaxing. Assisting guests with individual travel and social arrangements, each service apartment in Mumbai is a master of hospitality. Armed with inside knowledge of the local area and its transport links, delivery services, theatre showings, and restaurants, these stress-busting Service Apartments in Mumbai help make your stay something really special.
Guests can experience great savings depending on which location you select, and there are many to choose from, ranging from peaceful neighbourhoods to being right in the heart of the city.
Service Apartments in Mumbai offer a traditional feeling of Home.
If you are a business executive traveling with children, having a kitchen for milk and baby foods is just the thing you need most. The sight of an apartment will make a child feel more relaxed and comfortable in a new environment.
We sometimes take for granted our home environment; being able to relax and make the most of our own space and privacy. Business executives who are continuously living out of a suitcase traveling and staying in hotels every night will appreciate this luxury. Service Apartments in Mumbai aim to provide a home away from home environment. Typical hotel rooms consist of a bed, TV, and a bathroom, the rooms can feel very isolated. Service Apartments in Mumbai allow you to close the door, take off your shoes, relax and watch something on TV in your own living room, or cook your favourite meal in the kitchen. Working away from home can be very lonely, especially on an evening in Mumbai city after the working day has ended, so you need to be comfortable in your own surrounding and be able to do exactly what you would do if you were at home.
One of the major differences between Hotels and Service Apartments in Mumbai is the price. There is a massive preconception that service apartments in Mumbai are expensive in comparison to hotels and that they are only for the elite of society. On average Service Apartments in Mumbai are more than 50% cheaper than a hotel stay and that’s with the added benefit of all the comforts that are associated with a home-away-from-home plus guests services.
A typical price for a one-night stay in a 4* hotel is Rs.4000 and in a 4* Budget service apartment, it is Rs.1500 to Rs.2000. So there is much of a significant difference there, however, what does that price actually get you? The hotel price will be for one bedroom, a bathroom and basic entertainment with the use of some facilities in the hotel if available. In comparison, the service apartment price will be for the full apartment (available for up to four people to stay), which typically consists of a living room (with sofa cum bed), comfortable bedroom, bathroom with washing machine, a fully equipped kitchen (including crockery, utensils, gas, microwave, refrigerator and, water purifier), saving on the Rs.100 cup of tea or coffee. Plus home away from home amenities, first aid kit, WIFI facility, not forgetting housekeeping services by trusted caretakers.
The more staggering difference in prices comes when considering your length of stay. If you are staying within a temporary location for a few nights or even months it is clear to see how the price of a hotel stay may add up. Service Apartments in Mumbai typically have flexible price ranges depending on the length of stay thus are negotiable to fit budgets. Likewise, group bookings, for a number of personnel staying within apartments within the same general location can be acquired and at a significantly lower cost. Rockstar Service Apartments in Mumbai also offers bike rental services at a reasonable price for easy traveling in Mumbai. Service Apartments in Mumbai give guests the flexibility to live the way they want to. You can cook for yourself, or you can order home delivery from food apps like zomato, swiggy, and food panda. You choose.
Small luxuries, such as the key to your personal apartment and a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, and laundry services are the most significant advantages of staying in a service apartment in Mumbai. Having the ability to cook or prepare your meals may sound small but is a major cost benefit, avoiding eating in the hotel or surrounding restaurants daily, and provides you with flexibility. The Service Apartments in Mumbai also come with WiFi internet, LED TV with all language channels, music system, DVD players to spend a hobby evening in Mumbai.
Service Apartments in Mumbai became a hit with business travelers who traveled with their loved ones and the fact that they can cook their own meals rather than ordering room service, they were seen as ideal for corporate stays. Even the best 5-star hotel rooms could feel uneasy with its formal decoration, but Service Apartments in Mumbai will make you feel all the expediency and ease that you have to be capable of relaxing especially after a stressful day of meetings. But more than that, Service Apartments in Mumbai are more convenient and they are more comfortable for executives who will be happier in their own space and more productive in their work.
Service Apartments in Mumbai offer several huge advantages that make them the most comfortable and cost-effective way in our city of dreams Mumbai. Take benefit of the advantages Service Apartments in Mumbai offer as well as experience what it really feels like to have a home away from home without spending too much. Service Apartments in Mumbai effectively charge for the entire apartment (4 guests) whereas hotels charge per person. In terms of space, you get VALUE for money. And also, you’ll save on extras like laundry, internet, and food – all are typically more cost-effective than in a hotel. Service Apartments in Mumbai are definitely a better choice for a cost-effective and memorable stay.
Service Apartments in Mumbai are ideal for both business travelers and corporate executives looking for independence and flexibility. Unlike hotels, they provide a relaxed space to live, work and socialize in, with all the essentials to feel settled, safe and comfortable. Service apartments in Mumbai provide the ideal base from which you can work and explore this wonderful city, whilst giving you access to all the local amenities and Joys of Magical Mumbai.
Are Service Apartments in Mumbai a better choice for tourists than hotels in Mumbai?
The answer is ‘YES’. Why rent a Room When You Can rent an entire apartment?
When people think of vacations, they often think of wide, sandy beaches, pristine snowy slopes, or quiet lakefront living, but they inevitably end up in the same place: a cramped, generic hotel room. Why compromise during your vacation? Service Apartments in Mumbai can have breathtaking views, prime location, and home amenities. Best of all, they are often less expensive than hotels.
If you are traveling with a family or group for a vacation to Mumbai the city of Dreams, consider renting a service apartment.
The biggest benefit of renting a service apartment in Mumbai is space. Instead of sharing a bedroom with your kids, you can stay in 2 rooms with doors for privacy and closet space for convenience. You will never get a living room and kitchen in your hotel. Renting a service apartment in Mumbai gives you space to unwind, space to play games, and space to have dinner, all without breaking your holiday budget.
The amenities in a private service apartment in Mumbai are far greater than in a hotel. Service Apartments in Mumbai are fully equipped homes, and you will have everything at your fingertips, from televisions to teapots. If you decide to have a dinner party, you will be able to use the pots and pans, and also the dinner plates, the forks, and the wine glasses. And that full-sized refrigerator can save you tons of money. Bread-and-egg breakfast is a lot cheaper from the grocery store than from the nearby restaurant.
Privacy is another great benefit. Service Apartments in Mumbai with private entries mean your vacation will be about you, not the couple in the next room. No one will be knocking on your door at 7 in the morning or 10 in the night. Having a private apartment and living as you please will ensure your vacation will be just as you planned it.
The only way to experience a vacation in Mumbai is to rent a private home. Service Apartments in Mumbai also ensure you won’t have that generic hotel feel; remember, these homes are owned by other families, each decorated to be both inviting and reflective of the Indian Hospitality.
Of course, the biggest reason to rent a service apartment in Mumbai is the price. Not only do Service Apartments in Mumbai save you money by offering a full kitchen, but also the prices of the homes themselves are often cheaper than a hotel. Here is an example: A family of four wants to spend 2 days in Mumbai during children’s summer vacations. Getting two rooms in a hotel for two days each, their total is around Rs.8000. Renting a two-room service apartment in Mumbai for the same two days is Rs.4000. You actually save money and get more space! Month-long trips save even more money, a note worth remembering for tourists.
While the jump from hotels to Service Apartments in Mumbai may be a little intimidating if you have never tried it before, once you have experienced all a service apartment in Mumbai has to offer, you will find it’s much harder to jump back.
HAVE A MIND-BLOWING HOLIDAY IN MAGICAL MUMBAI.
DETAILS OF LOCATION
MALAD a beautiful residential area in the western suburbs of Mumbai is probably one of the best areas of Mumbai. You will find cosmopolitan crowd from all parts of India living peacefully in Malad, Mumbai. Mindspace in Malad is a business hub of international call centers, domestic call centers and big banks having offices and residences of international standard. Most of the buildings in this zone of Malad belong to Raheja group and the construction quality is fabulous. Residential areas like Evershine Nagar in Malad are one of the best and have 24 hours Gyms for the fitness enthusiasts who cannot find time during the day. There are numerous lip-smacking food outlets in Malad ranging from Mumbai famous street food pav bhaji and Vada Pav to star restaurants which are open round the clock. There are plenty of day-night medical shops and hospitals on the link road, Malad and it is the safest area in regards to medical safety. Every street in Malad has hygienic tiffin centers most appropriate for working youngsters who cook only breakfast at Home and decide to order dinner from outside but prefer Homemade food. If your houses are Blessed with a fully equipped kitchen, many reasonable cooks in Malad can be employed on a daily or monthly basis. Since Malad is one of the oldest and safest areas of Mumbai with the most modern set up of malls, business offices and shopping centers it is a perfect blend of modernism and touch of traditions and culture. Malad proudly boasts about its amazing malls and shopping outlets which are a great way to spend your time on a lazy day or when you have to shop your heart out. The timezones in the malls of Malad are simply superb for children and even for the kid inside you. From table games, bowling, family games, action games, virtual reality to an in-house roller coaster, your experience will surely overwhelm your day. So if it is too sunny outside and you do not want to miss the fun of Mumbai then head to these amazing malls in Malad west and rock your day. Malad truly lives the proverb ‘THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS.’
Goregaon in Mumbai is well known for Nesco – the biggest exhibition center of Mumbai. There are hundreds of people from all around the country visiting Nesco, Goregaon, every month for exhibitions in various fields. Oberoi Mall, one of the best malls in Mumbai is located in Goregaon East. It is home to all the big brands and you can go on a crazy brand spree in Oberoi mall, Goregaon East. The hub mall in Goregaon has a multiplex and a food zone for enjoying with family. Goregaon East is undoubtedly the most beautiful and oxygen-enriched area of Mumbai as it has Aarey colony which is the lungs of Mumbai. Chota Kashmir in Aarey colony, Goregaon is a must-visit for every tourist. If you are a lover of nature then Aarey colony is a place which you will fall in love with. The feeling of mother nature amid the hustle-bustle of the fast-paced city of Mumbai is beyond words. Various variety of food restaurants like north Indian, south Indian, Chinese and Lebanese are available in Goregaon. Food delivery is also quick and efficient till about midnight. Local food like vada pav, bhajia, omlette pav is available in the Royal Palms, Goregaon East market. Doctors on-call, Medical facilities, grocery on call, home delivery of vegetables and fruits, and a supermarket is available in Goregaon. The panoramic view from the Rockstar apartment overlooking the gigantic mountains, stunning Powai lake, and the open blue sky will take you on cloud nine. Aarey Colony, Goregaon is keeping Mumbai the city of dreams alive with unbeatable greenery and unpolluted air. Royal Palms, Goregaon is your chance to escape life while being in the heart of Mumbai.
Andheri is the heart of Mumbai and is considered to be full of life with socials and many family clubs in the area. Andheri is the safest and best area of Mumbai when it come to restaurants or nightlife. Andheri west is very close to Juhu beach and Hare Rama Hare Krishna Mandir which are famous tourists destinations. Andheri is a 15 mins drive from Juhu, the most posh area of Mumbai, home to big Bollywood actors, greatest among them being Amitabh Bacchan. Andheri Lokhandwala is one of the lavish areas of Mumbai and the best of Western suburbs. The Lokhandwala market of Andheri West, Mumbai has attracted tourists and shopaholics from all parts of the world. Lokhandwala market is very famous trendy clothes, fun food joints, and traditional wear. Do not miss the chance of visiting Lokhandwala market Andheri. If not in the mood of spending… window shopping is also a good idea. Andheri west is also home to several luxurious food chains from all around the world. No matter what kind of food you want to eat, you will get it in Andheri Lokhandwala. There are also many shopping malls and stores where you can shop your heart out. Andheri also has brilliant desert outlets where you can indulge in a guilty pleasure. You will surely fall in Love with Andheri as it lives true to the words ‘ Magical Mumbai ‘
Kandivali is a very decent and reasonable area of Mumbai. People of all religions stay amicably in Kandivali west. Shopping malls, restaurants, and shops are in plenty in this area. Kandivali is majorly a residential area with families so is very quiet and peaceful in the nights. But since Kandivali west is very close to Malad Link road, you will only be 15 mins away from your midnight snack outlet at Mindspace, Malad. Kandivali is the next station to Malad the heart of western suburbs of Mumbai. The travel time in a train is 10 mins from Malad station to Kandivali station. It takes around 20 minutes to cover the distance from Malad link road to Kandivali west by road. Kandivali West is connected to link road of Malad. Kandivali has a lot of supermarkets, provision stores, vegetable and fruit markets and 24 hours medical stores. There are 24 hours Gyms, work out and weight training centers in the vicinity. Life is simple and beautiful in Kandivali West, Mumbai
Interesting things and unknown facts
1. Malad has a railway station on the Western side of the Mumbai Suburban … It was built in the year 1972.
2. Malwani, Malad is the place of St. Anthony’s Church which is even older than the Our lady of Lourdes Church in Orlem. which was made in 1875.
3. The section of coast south of the Marve beach is within I.N.S Hamla, a campus of the Indian Navy and has restricted entry. South of I.N.S Hamla is Aksa beach, a well known and celebrated beach amongst the tourists in Malad area
4. Marve beach is the northernmost beach In Mumbai and is most renowned as a site for Ganesh Visarjan during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. It is also a jetty from where ferryboats travel to the opposite Manori jetty and to Essel World, Water Kingdom, and the Global Vipassana Pagoda.
5. Next to Chincholi Bunder, there is a market called Somwar (Monday) Bazaar, situated in the Chincholi area. As the name proposes, this bazaar is operational only on Mondays. The locality is named on the Somwar bazaar. Exclusive products are sold at these markets by sellers from various parts of the state of Maharashtra.
6. Prahladrai Dalmia Lions College of Commerce and Economics in Malad is the oldest commerce college in the western (beyond Andheri) suburbs of Mumbai. It was established in the year 1972.
7. In the 19th century, Malad comprised a number of townships including Orlem(also known as Valnai), Kharodi, Rathodi, Malwani, Marve, Aksa, Madh, and Chinchowli.
8. In 1934, Bombay Talkies, the first film house to be established in India, was founded in Malad by Himanshu Rai and Devika Rani.
9. Chincholi Bunder Road or Chincholi Village is the oldest inhabitants of Malad since 1845 and has traditionally housed the fisherman (Koli community).
10. Many legacy buildings in Mumbai were built with Malad stone between 1860 and 1930, famous among them are Bombay House and the Western Railway building at Churchgate.
11. Malad is now home to Mindspace, the biggest opportunity land in Mumbai for jobs and dreams have come true of hundreds of youngsters seeking jobs in Mumbai.
Interesting things and unknown facts about Kandivali
1. Kandivali West is an extension of Link road, the main road running through the Mumbai city and is easily accessible from other areas of the city.
2. The Kandivali railway station was constructed more than 100 years ago in 1907, then well-known as Khandolee
3. Raghuleela Megamall, Growel’s 101 and Poisar Gymkhana are some of the preferred hangouts. There are several malls, movie theatres, eateries and cafes in Kandivali.
4. Two lines of Mumbai Metro(Line 2 and Line 7) will pass through the suburb once operational. Line 2 will pass through Link Road on the western part and Line 7 will pass through the main arterial Western Express highway.
5. There are many junior and degree colleges and educational institutes in the suburb. The Phoenix Archery Academy is also located on Highway on the eastern side of the suburb.and also has various schools such as St.Joseph’s High School, Dhanamal High School, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel School, Lokhandwala Foundation School, Gundecha Education Academy, Ryan International School(Kandivali), Oxford International School(Kandivali)
6. During the 1900s, the Fonsecas from Bandra migrated to Kandivali, they initially settled down to the east of Kandivali at Akurli and then moved to the west at Poisar.
7. Our Lady of Remedy Church was a Padroado East Indian Church constructed by Portuguese missionaries and the East Indians in 1550. It is a well-known church in Mumbai.
8. The oldest locality in the Kandivali area is Kandivali village which had 5 families, mostly Pachkalshi(such as Patil and Mhatre) in the 1800s. Kandivali village is one of the Oldest East Indian villages of Mumbai. It initially comprised of the East Indian Catholic but now there is a cosmopolitan crowd.
9. Our Lady of Remedy High School is one of the oldest schools in Kandivali West and was recognized in 1926. The land for the school was donated to the Our Lady of Remedy Church by Doctor Anthony Rebello on the occasion of the birth of his granddaughter Catherine Fonseca.
10. The pond located at Shankar Mandir, Kandivali is used for visarjan during Ganesh Chaturthi the most famous festival of Mumbai (The pond is now known as Young Star Krida Mandal Visarjan Talao).
11. The Mahindra & Mahindra plant inhabits a 63-acre (250,000 m2) built-up area and employs over 3,000. Industrial complexes such as Akurli Industrial Estate.
Interesting things and unknown facts about Andheri
1. The British have constructed the railways connecting Mumbai and Thane in 1853 itself, However, Andheri was not a part of it. In 1928, the Indian Railways, which was operated by the British, Built Andheri Station.
2. Andheri is one of the first Places in Mumbai and is among the busiest railway station of Mumbai. It carries more than 9 lacs, passengers, every day.
3. The Andheri railway station is among the best-located railway stations in the country and also on the Western Line of the Mumbai Suburban Railway and the construction of the metro in the Versova-Andheri- Ghatkopar route is part of the government’s master transportation plan. It makes life super easy for Mumbaikars.
4. Till the end of the 19th century, most of Andheri had Parsi Zoroastrian populations, whose villages are still located in Chakala, Pumphouse, Marol, Saki Naka etc.
5. The international terminal of the city’s Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport is located near Sahar in Andheri east. There are two separate terminals operating domestic and international operations.
6 Andheri is the place for many famous film studios like Nataraj Studio, M&T Studio, Prakash Studio, Modern Studio and Mohan Studio between 1935 to 1980.
7. Andheri West is Home to largest number of Bollywood stars and television actors.
8.Andheri West has Lokhandwala market which attracts around 500 people from all around the world everyday.
Interesting things and unknown facts of Goregaon
1 Goregaon station was formerly called as pahadi Railway station. The name of the railway station was successively altered to avoid confusing it with Paradi, a railway station in South. On official records, the name of tehasil still seems as Pahadi Goregaon.
2 Goregaon railway station was constructed in the year 1862. Goregaon was one of the four railway stations between Borivali and Grant Road During the 1960’s.
3 It is one of the busiest railway stations in Mumbai and to battle the growing crowd, the Western railway has constructed another railway station between Goregaon and Jogeshwari. This New Station is known as Ram Mandir Railway Station.
4 Film City in Goregaon is the most famous film studio complex situated near Sanjay Gandhi National Park over 60% of Indian motion pictures, television serials and commercials are produced in Mumbai and Filmcity has to share of 30% of above work linked to film production.
5. Gokuldham High School & Jr. College in Goregaon East was started on July 2, 1983. Starting in a rented place with 3 students and 5 staff members, the school has developed into a multi-story structure with 3313 students and 200 staff members.
6 That Goregaon is called after a former resident of the area named Keshav Gore is a popular misconception. The name ‘Goregaon’ predates the Gores. However, the Gore husband and wife pair (Keshav and Mrinal), who were social activists, remain inspiring figures to local residents, even after death.
7. Oberoi Garden City is spread across 80 acres, next to Saibaba Complex. It comprises of Oberoi Mall, home to the second Starbucks coffee shop opened in Mumbai and also Westin Hotel and Offices. Many other beautiful residential and business towers are also developed in this area.
8 The prime location land in Goregaon, Mumbai owned by the Topiwala Desai family was occupied over by the Maharashtra government and given over to the Mumbai Housing Board during the 1950s. The BMC market near the Goregaon railway station is still known as Topiwala Market.
FAQ for Service Apartments in Mumbai
- What is a Service apartment in Mumbai?
A service apartment in Mumbai is a fully furnished home, which incorporates a variety of home-like amenities and hotel-like services, all included within the general rental price.
Service apartments offer all the comforts and necessities of home.
It basically gives you the luxury of a hotel and the feel of a home
Service apartments in Mumbai is also available for long and short-term stays, allowing guests to stay overseas for business trips without hassle or lacking facilities.
Service apartments in Mumbai are also extremely affordable compared to other hotels or apartment hotels in Mumbai
Service apartments in Mumbai come in various types, starting from small studios to villas.
- What is the difference between hotels and service apartments in Mumbai?
Service apartments in Mumbai are designed to act as ‘homes away from home’, with more privacy, amenities, and a homely vibe compared to regular apartment rentals and hotels.
Benefits may include more space and privacy, convenience and safety when travelling with a family or alone, and the savings associated with cooking one’s own meals in the apartment. There is always more safety in service apartments in Mumbai compared to hotels. Rockstar Service Apartments in Mumbai are approved by the government of India and Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation, hence are completely safe.
Service apartments in Mumbai provide a fully equipped kitchen with all cooking essentials which you will not find in any hotel. You can eat healthier and economize on dining out, too! You can also order in while watching your favourite movie, save it for later in the fridge and heat it up whenever you want!
Unlike hotels, all of our service apartments have free Wi-Fi! So you can binge away your favourite show.
A typical serviced apartment in Mumbai offers 30% more space than a hotel room, with separate areas for eating, sleeping and working.
Serviced apartments in Mumbai include the amenities of hotel rooms but can be less expensive than equivalent hotel rooms with an additional benefit of the feel of a home
Staying in a hotel for weeks on end can be exorbitantly expensive Your stay in serviced apartments in Mumbai will save you some serious bucks compared to the alternative, particularly on long-term stays. For stays of seven nights or more, the average serviced apartment is 15% cheaper than equivalent hotel accommodation, increasing to 25% after 30 nights, and 30% after 90 nights.
On average, serviced apartment rates are 30-50% less than typical hotels.
- What can I expect from a stay in service apartments in Mumbai?
A guest in typical service apartments in Mumbai can expect to have a range of facilities and services at their disposal. Facilities and services include;
A Fully-equipped kitchen with gas connection, fridge, freezer, microwave, water purifier, and a good range of kitchen utensils.
– Wi-Fi and Internet access
– TV/cable package
– Laundry facilities (Washing machine)
– Hygiene Kit (soap, sanitizer)
– Linen and Towels
– Housekeeping Service (Ranging from daily to fortnightly)
– Available Parking (subjective to availability)
- What are the facilities provided in Service Apartments in Mumbai?
The service apartments in Mumbai are fully serviced apartments with everything you would like during your stay. This includes a fully equipped kitchen, TV, AC, a washing machine, free Wi-Fi, free housekeeping, and much more
You just need to move in with your clothes, the rest will be taken care of by us.
- What are the housekeeping standards in service apartments in Mumbai?
Service apartments in Mumbai have a housekeeping service included within the cost of your stay. Housekeeping services, cleaning and maintenance are conducted in our apartments every alternate day.
- Do Service Apartments in Mumbai provide towels and linen?
Yes. Towels and linen are provided and replaced once every week.
- Is there Laundry facility in Service Apartments in Mumbai
Yes, mostly all service apartments in Mumbai have a private washing machine in each apartment. The caretakers will take care of your laundry or you can use the washing machine at your convenience
- What is provided in the kitchen of Service Apartments in Mumbai?
Our service apartments in Mumbai have a fully functional modular kitchen that is fully equipped with utensils, crockery, cutlery, and glassware. Your kitchen will have a gas stove, a combination microwave and, a fridge/freezer unit, a dishwashing sink, and a water purifier.
- Is free wifi available in service apartments in Mumbai?
Yes, we offer free high-speed Wi-Fi in all our service apartments in Mumbai
- Is there an Extra-person cost or child fee?
The prices of the service apartments in Mumbai are per apartment, and therefore there are no extra person/ child fees. Just make sure your group consists of the utmost number of guests allowed within the apartment.
- CAN I BRING MY PET IN SERVICE APARTMENTS IN MUMBAI?
The number of service apartments in Mumbai which accommodate pets is growing. Be sure to please check with the service apartment team member who will be able to advise on the pet policy in place and any potentially related charges.
- Are there any hidden costs in Service Apartments in Mumbai?
There are absolutely NO HIDDEN CHARGES and NO EXTRA COSTS in our Service Apartments in Mumbai. All the services and facilities are included in your rent.
- What are the facilities included in the rent of service apartments in Mumbai?
The facilities that will be included in the tariff of your service apartment in Mumbai are as follows:-
– Tv/cable package
– Electricity bill
– Maintenance costs
– All taxes
- What kitchen equipment will I find in service apartment in Mumbai?
All our serviced apartments in Mumbai have a fully equipped modular kitchen. As a minimum, the kitchen in our service apartment shall include:
• cooking appliance such as a gas stove
• Heating appliance such as microwave/oven
• Cooking utensils
• Pots and pans
• Washing up facilities
- What can I expect in my service apartment in Mumbai? / what kind of a set up can I expect in a service apartment in Mumbai?
Each apartment set up is different. So too are the facilities. There are, however, certain facilities you can expect to find in any service apartment in Mumbai
• Kitchen or kitchenette
• Sitting or living area
• Sleeping area
• Electrical and kitchen appliances
• Soft furnishings
• Bedding – including linen and towels
• Free Wi-Fi
- Is it possible for me to view Rockstar service apartments before I make a reservation?
Yes. To arrange a viewing please contact Rockstar team and we’ll organize a viewing for you. All viewings are subject to the availability of the service apartment
- HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION OR PLACE A BOOKING for Rockstar service apartments in Mumbai?
Your best approach is to give one of our experts a call. They’re always ready to help with any inquiry you might have. Whatever your requirements may be, they’ll suggest a selection of Rockstar service apartments in Mumbai that match your given criteria.
To make a reservation or book a Rockstar service apartment in Mumbai, you can:
Call us on +91 9821099972 / +91 9821169972 or drop a message on WhatsApp
Send us a message via Facebook or Instagram
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can book online
Send us an inquiry through our website at www.wadhwaniserviceapartments.com
Through the Tourism Department – MTDC
Or our Tourism partner – Airbnb
Pushed for time? You can even drop us a quick text.
Whichever route you select, a member of our team will take the time to find out exactly what you need and then suggest one of our service apartments in Mumbai suiting your requirements.
- HOW WILL I KNOW MY RESERVATION HAS BEEN PLACED for Rockstar service apartments in Mumbai?
Guests will receive an email and message confirming the reservation from Rockstar Team once their booking has been placed.
- WHAT IS THE PAYMENT PROCESS FOR BOOKING SERVICE APARTMENTS IN MUMBAI?
We need a small token amount to book the service apartment of your choice. The rest of the payment is usually taken from the guest at the time of the check-in unless different arrangements have been approved by our team. Rockstar Service Apartments will always confirm when a payment from you has been received and will provide a payment receipt.
- WHAT IS THE MINIMUM LENGTH OF STAY OF SERVICE APARTMENTS IN MUMBAI?
The minimum length of stay in a serviced apartment with Service Apartments in Mumbai 1 day.
- IS THERE AN EXTENSION OPTION FOR BOOKINGS THROUGH ROCKSTAR SERVICE APARTMENTS?
Extension options for our apartments are varied depending on the location and service apartment a guest is staying in. However, there is a guaranteed option to extend available for many of our service apartments in Mumbai when guests book for stays surpassing a one-month period. You can always contact a member of the Rockstar team to find out more about your potential extension options relevant to your booking.
- What If the service apartment in Mumbai I requested is not available?
If the requested service apartment type or apartment location is not available for the dates you have requested, we will do our utmost to offer a similar service apartment alternatively
- When can I check in or check out?
You can check in or out any time, day or night.
Our Service Apartments in Mumbai provide 24-hour check in check out facility which reduces the pressure of 12 noon check out on the guest.
- What is the check in procedure?
– Meet and greet: a pre-arranged check-in will be agreed with you and a property representative from Rockstar.
-Self-check-in: you’ll be given access to secure codes for access to the main building and key safe.
All our apartments are self check in. 2 days prior to your arrival you will be emailed self check in instructions with details on how to enter the building and access your apartment. It’s important that you will have access to this email when you arrive at your apartment building. We also have a 24/7 support
In case you need anything, we are just a call away
- What’s included in the cost of my serviced apartment in Mumbai?
Utility bills, which may include: property tax, council tax, water, heating, gas, television licence.
• A basic TV package
• Internet access
• Electricity bill
• Maintenance costs
- Do service apartments in Mumbai offer vehicles for commuting
Our guests are offered cars and bikes to tour Mumbai at extremely affordable rates if they choose to stay in our service apartments in Mumbai
Please refer to rockstarcarsandbikes for more information
- Do service apartments in Mumbai oraganize tours for tourists?
We may plan your itinerary for the duration of your stay in Mumbai and also suggest you some awesome places to visit in Mumbai and all over India.
Please refer to Rockstar Tourism for more information.
- Will the electricity bill be included in my rent of Service Apartments in Mumbai?/ do I have to pay electricity separately
Yes electricity bill will be included in the rent.
- What are the differences between service apartments IN MUMBAI and a fixed tenancy?
Service apartments in Mumbai feature a number of benefits that are not included with a fixed tenancy: one of the most significant is the fact that there’s rarely a deposit fee. This minimises any upfront costs, which is often a big hassle when beginning a fixed-term tenancy. Other benefits of serviced apartments in Mumbai include:
– Zero agent fees or commission charges or Brokerage
-Minimal paperwork/admin is a huge benefit
-No agreement charges
-Flexibility to book short stays, of as little as one night (instead of the required 11 months in a fixed tenancy)
-A shorter notice period
-Freedom to extend, shorten or amend your reservation.
-A service apartment is fully furnished and fully equipped, eliminating the hassle of purchasing appliances, furnishings, kitchenware, bedding, linen and towels.
-All bills are included
-Internet and TV packages are generally included.
-Housekeeping is done by our trusted caretakers, every alternate day so you will experience comfort at best.
which includes laundry, utensils, a full clean and change of all towels and linen, sanitization of the apartment etc…
- You don’t have to worry about renewing your agreement, that is taken care of by us.
- No more hassle of paying for the maintenance of electronic appliances
- Access to maintenance and guest service teams are available at no extra charge.
Investors dealing directly with clients
Please note: We only accept bookings directly Or through Tourism department and our tourism partner (Airbnb).
The other online platforms are using our name for bookings. Beware of such duplicates.
Please do not transfer money online to any broker websites. For bookings directly call us at