Tourist Attractions in Malad West, Mumbai
Tourist Attractions near Malad West
Aksa Beach, Malad, Mumbai
Aksa Beach located in Malad in the western suburbs of Mumbai is an unparalleled haven for a refreshing retreat from the hustle-bustle of Mumbai city. This beach is an excellent pick among tourists seeking relaxation and peace from the typical Chowpatty in Mumbai. The peaceful coastline is one of the longest in the city and offers a tremendously vivid and fantastic panorama of the merging horizon ahead. The beach is still untouched by the city crowds and hence preserves its charm apart from being spotlessly clean.
Gorai Beach, Malad, Mumbai
- Gorai beach is one of the most patronized beaches of Mumbai suburb. It major attracts citizens from the Suburbs and also from other places for a day picnic. Tourists prefer this beach due to the easy accessibility from Malad and Kandivali and also lots of resorts and service apartments are available in Malad and other western suburbs of Mumbai. It is one of the safest and sparkling beaches with a lot of space to have fun with your friends, family, ride bikes, ride a camel or go inside the sea for a boat ride.
Manori Beach, Malad, MumbaiManori is a little village which is situated in the northern part of Mumbai. The place is famous for its beach and Manori creek. Away from the fast life of the Mumbai city, the place is totally quiet and the best place to vent out your stress and go into the recreation style. This beach is very well-known amongst tourists. The people of this village earn their living by fishing. The beach has white sand and is the best day picnic spot. This area is also known as ‘Mini-Goa’, for the kind of atmosphere tourists get to experience here is comparable to that of Goa. The Manori beach is calm and super peaceful and is not very crowded. It is covered with greenery all around which adds to the loveliness of the place.
Marve Beach, Malad, Mumbai
- Marve Beach is located in Malad West in Mumbai city. Relatively it is a smaller beach. Marve beach is adjacent to the INS Hamla camp. Tourists can witness INS Hamla jawans training on the beach early morning every day. Ferry boats are available every 10 min to cross the creek to the other side of the beach. From there, you can get a bus to Manori Beach, Gorai Beach, Uttan and Essel world. There are many ferry boats available to go from Marve beach to kids entertainment zone Essel world and famous Buddhist meditation tourist place in Mumbai Pagoda.
Madh Island, Malad, Mumbai
- Madh Island is the finest picnic spot in Mumbai and is an all-time classic which gives the feel of Mumbai village in its vintage look. It is close to Malad, Borivali, and Andheri so they are an all-time favorite of Mumbaikars to have their minds rewind after a stressful week. The easiest way to get to Madh Island is to get the ferry from Versova, Jetty. There they have regular ferries and speed boats. Once we reach there, catch an auto directly outside the jetty to Erangal beach.
Erangal village is a charming and pleasing quaint town by the blue Arabia sea. It’s a close-knit community- and the houses have been done up gorgeously. Tourists will have to cross the village to come to the Erangal beach – and you will reach St Bonaventure Church. It’s a quintessential village church taking you back in time which has been there since 1940.
Infinity Mall, Malad, Mumbai
- Infiniti Mall is located in Malad, Mumbai and can be called a shoppers paradise. It is near Mindspace, Malad which is the biggest and poshest IT park and is famous for it’s commercial and residential complex. It is undoubtedly the best and safest locality in western suburbs of Mumbai. In the night this mall is a major attraction for food lovers as the food zone is open till 12 midnight. The Mall developer also built another Mall in one of the posh locations of Mumbai suburb, Andheri, Lokhandwala. Infiniti mall on Link Road, Malad West is having many international and leading national brands giving you a wide choice of shopping your most desired brand. Infiniti Mall, Malad has a total of four floors comprising of various areas for shopping, multiplex theatre, gaming zone, food court, entertainment area, offices, clubhouse, storage, and parking services.
Inorbit Mall, Malad, Mumbai
- Inorbit Mall was opened in 2004, in Malad, Link road, near mind space in the magical city of Mumbai. Inorbit mall is popularly known as the heart of Malad west and is the most significant landmark. Inorbit mall provides a one-stop destination for fashion, lifestyle, food, games, and entertainment. It is the most popular mall amongst Mumbaikars. Inorbit Malls have won more than 65+ awards since inauguration including India’s Most Trusted Mall by Brand Trust Report 2014.